Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide when you fill in forms on the site, such as your name, age, address, email address, sex and mobile number. We may also ask you for information when you register for our mailing list, access our blog and when you report a problem with the site.
- Information about you such as your name, address and contact details when you enter those data in a contact form.
- If you contact Impulsis, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Company or Company’s agents on Company’s behalf may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of any transactions you carry out through the site and of the fulfillment of your orders (“Orders”).
- Details of your visits to the site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for Company’s own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Non-personal data that does not directly make it possible to identify you, such as (i) device properties, including, but not limited to IP address, Media Access Control (“MAC”) address and unique device identifier or other persistent or non-persistent device identifier ("Device ID"); (ii) device software platform and firmware; (iii) mobile phone carrier; (iv) geographical data such as zip code, area code and coarse location; (v) other non-personal data as reasonably required by Impulsis to enhance the Services and other products made or services provided by Impulsis.
Cookies are small files, often including an anonymous unique identifier, that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you allow). Cookies enable the sites or service providers' systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Some third party cookies are set by services that appear on the site. They are set by the operators of that service and are not in our control. They are set by Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+ and other third party services, and relate to the ability of users to share content on the site.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies.
If you want to learn more about cookies you can do so at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
The Company does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any information collected from you. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business, operating our website and providing the Services to you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect rights, property, or safety of ours or of other parties.
Impulsis may use and disclose to its partners and contractors the collected non-personal data for purposes of analyzing usage of the Services, advertisement serving, managing and providing the Services and to further develop the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that the analytics companies, which provide their services to Impulsis, may combine the collected information with other information they have independently collected from other services or products relating to your activities. These companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, Products or services that you request from us or which may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To fulfill our legal obligations and respond to litigation.
- For our statistical or survey purposes to improve the site and communicate our services to you.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of the site and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- If you consent, to notify you by email of our Products, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be of interest to you.
- To create non personally identifiable reports on the user interaction with the site.
Children's online privacy
Please note that Company’s site and the service available on it are not aimed at Minors, and you should not share any personal information with us if you are a Minor (the age of Minors is determined by local laws where you reside).