Our company is looking for a new teammate for the Unity Developer position. We have challenges in design and development, with strong inspiration for team collaboration. If you love R&D and are open to developing new features with clear code and deep-dive into the technology — join us.
Required skills & experience:
- At least 3+ years of Unity3D development experience
- Excellent knowledge of C#
- Good knowledge of OOP, SOLID, design patterns
- Experience with profiling and optimization
- English language on the intermediate level or better
Will be a plus:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with Agile workflow (Scrum, XP, etc.)
- Experience in developing for PC or consoles
- Experience with source control (SVN, Git, Plastic SCM, etc.)
- Extensive gaming experience
- Implement functional game features
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and testable code
- Cross-review of other team members code
- Take part in estimation and sprint planning process
- Take part in team’s knowledge sharing meetings and discussions
We offer you:
- An exciting chance to work in the "booming" industry with challenging projects
- A modern office with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere (if you need a place for better productivity)
- Great opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth
- 18 business days (or 24 calendar days) of paid vacation per year
- 10 business days of paid sick leaves per year
- Сompensation of services in the medical clinic "Rodovid"
About the Project:
AimLab is an innovative platform with a combination of cutting-edge tracking technologies and analytics with artificial intelligence and machine learning for gamers of all levels: from casual players to e-sportsmen. It was designed to help gamers to determine their strengths and weaknesses and adapt the system accordingly to optimize training gains.
Currently, the platform is used by over 8 million players around the globe. We are also the official training partner of several biggest e-sports games.
Our extension will be integrated with different gaming platforms like Steam and PlayFab, data science and analytics (Snowflake and Databricks), and will work with live streaming services (like Twitch and Youtube).
To create a scalable experience for millions of potential users we are going to use a combination of cutting-edge, multi-service API calls for both fluid and dynamic interfaces.
We will integrate our platform with significant live video-gaming streams, working profoundly with streaming APIs to provide a unique experience for the streamers’ community and to allow our users to gain influence in the community and form a stronger bond with its members.
You can try early access on Steam store.steampowered.com/app/714010/Aim_Lab/
We are looking for agile and forward-thinking people who are eager to bring this product to life.