We invite you to join our international team to implement innovative projects and contribute to the future of live entertainment and competitive gaming.
Required skills & experience:
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience
- At least 4 years of Node.js experience
- Solid working knowledge of Next.js and React
- Experience with unit tests
- Understanding of network operations/protocols, experience with sockets/websockets
- Good debugging skills
- Solid working knowledge of SQL databases
- Knowledge of Linux, shell command-line and scripts
- Experience with the Cloud Computing & Databases, preferably AWS
- Thorough experience of RESTful service design, API design and best practices for building resilient and maintainable distributed systems
- Ability to work in high availability mode (required due to covid-19 and remote work)
- Intermediate level of English is required for communication inside the international team
Will be a plus:
- Working knowledge of Vue.js
- Knowledge of WebOps deployment and management of servers
- General knowledge of RabbitMQ and Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of Docker and MongoDB
- Experience with other backend development language
- Analytical thinking skills
- Lead a team of frontend and back-end developers
- Commencing code reviews
- Mentoring of mid and junior level engineers as they join the growing team
- Extending the existing platform backend API with new features
- Development of the Twitch extensions, along with the extension backend service
- Ongoing support and optimization/refactoring of the existing platform backend systems
- Implementing high-quality UI according to provided designs
- Integration with an existing third-party systems (OAuth, GraphQL)
- Writing unit tests
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Communicate with stakeholders and other developers in the international team (explanation of technical questions and requirements)
We offer you:
- An exciting chance to work in the "booming" industry with challenging projects
- A modern office with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere (if you need a place for better productivity)
- Great opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth
- 18 business days (or 24 calendar days) of paid vacation per year
- 10 business days of paid sick leaves per year
- Сompensation of services in the medical clinic "Rodovid"
About the Project:
AimLab is an innovative platform with a combination of cutting-edge tracking technologies and analytics with artificial intelligence and machine learning for gamers of all levels: from casual players to e-sportsmen. It was designed to help gamers to determine their strengths and weaknesses and adapt the system accordingly to optimize training gains.
Currently, the platform is used by over 8 million players around the globe. We are also the official training partner of several biggest e-sports games.
Our extension will be integrated with different gaming platforms like Steam and PlayFab, data science and analytics (Snowflake and Databricks), and will work with live streaming services (like Twitch and Youtube).
To create a scalable experience for millions of potential users we are going to use a combination of cutting-edge, multi-service API calls for both fluid and dynamic interfaces.
We will integrate our platform with significant live video-gaming streams, working profoundly with streaming APIs to provide a unique experience for the streamers’ community and to allow our users to gain influence in the community and form a stronger bond with its members.
You can try early access on Steam store.steampowered.com/app/714010/Aim_Lab/
We are looking for agile and forward-thinking people who are eager to bring this product to life.